It’s been a little chilly in my neck of the woods so I decided to roundup some yummy soup recipes for you. These soup recipes are so mouthwatering and will definitely warm your soul. Check out these yummy recipes then link up to the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
12 Soup Recipes To Warm Your Soul
Mouthwatering Rotisserie Chicken Tortellini Soup from Easy Peasy Pleasy
New England Clam Chowder from Simply Stacie
Roasted Tomato Basil Soup from Bless This Mess Please
Fiesta Chicken Enchilada Soup from A Dish of Daily Life
Chicken Chipotle Corn Chowder from Easy Peasy Pleasy
Hearty Chipotle Steak Chili from Delightful E Made
Veggie Loaded Chili from Home Cooking Memories
Crock Pot Cheesy Cauliflower Soup Recipe from Flour on My Face
Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe from Simply Stacie
Creamy Tomato Seafood Bisque from A Dish of Daily Life
Classic Chicken Noodle Soup from Bless This Mess Please
Easy Slow Cooker Potato Soup Recipe from April Go Lightly
I hope you give some of these soup recipes a try. Now onto the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Meet your party hosts.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
What Glass Paint To Use When Painting On Glass @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Heidi’s favorite – Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Donuts Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
Angie’s favorite – Craft Closet Update #4 @ By Brittany Goldwyn
Donna’s favorite – St. Patrick’s Day Ribbon Skirt Tutorial @ Bombshell Bling
Liz’s favorite – Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo Truffles @ More than a mom of three
Lacie’s favorite – Best Broccoli Salad @ Simply Stacie
Sherry’s favorite – Half Granny Square @ Frau Tschi-Tschi
Donella’s favorite – St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Craft @ Gluesticks
Kimm’s favorite – Revamped Ceiling Fan Blades, Farmhouse Style @ Sadie Seasonsgood
Debra’s favorite – Make An Indoor Herb Planter – In 10 Minutes @ Grillo
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love