Why search for St. Patrick’s Day Treats when you’re this lucky? Get 12 fantastically easy St. Patrick’s Day Treats right here from some amazing bloggers. Looking for the Funtastic Friday Link Party? Check out these treats then scroll to the bottom to link up.
12 Easy St. Patrick’s Day Treats
Oreo Rice Krispie Treats from Easy Peasy Pleasy
Leprechaun Muddy Buddies from Cooking On The Front Burners
St. Patrick’s Day Munch from Easy Peasy Pleasy
Mint Chocolate Bark from Simply Designing
Rainbow Waffle Bar from Gluesticks Blog
Shamrock Homemade Gummies from The Best Idea For Kids
Shamrock Pancakes from Generations of Savings
St. Patrick’s Day Lime Sherbet Floats from Home Cooking Memories
Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo Truffles from More Than A Mom Of Three
Ultimate Thin Mint Brownies from Delightful E Made
Irish Cream and Mint Iced Mocha from Frugal Foodie Momma
St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Covered Oreos from The Monday Box
I hope you take a second to check out these amazing St. Patrick’s Day treats! Now onto the party!
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY LINK PARTY 117
Welcome to Funtastic Friday Link Party 117!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Why Your Decluttering Isn’t Working and What To Do Instead @ Olives & Okra
Kim’s favorite – Paper Flower Tutorial @ Frog Prince Paperie
Angie’s favorite – Constructing A Folding Workbench With Storage @ Just Measuring Up
Heidi’s favorite – Turning An Old Basket Into A Hanging Lamp @ Recreated Designs
Donna’s favorite – Frayed Edge Appliqué Pillow @ i should be mopping the floor
Debra’s favorite – Homemade Eclairs @ Cincy Shopper
Lacie’s favorite – Rainbow Waffle Bar @ Gluesticks
Sherry’s favorite – St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops @ My Suburban Kitchen
Liz’s favorite – How to Meal Plan Using Pinterest @ The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
Donella’s favorite – Lephrechaun Muddy Buddies (Peanut Free) @ Cooking On The Front Burner
Joyce’s favorite – Eggshell Seed Starters @ Gluesticks
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love