Y’all, I have had a crazy busy week. Lot’s of jobs flying around and I need to get them completely marked off my list. I’m finding it hard to stop jumping back and forth from one project to the next. Any advice? What do you do?
Onto party news…I’m feeling the pumpkin love. I had the hardest time picking a favorite because there are so many great posts to choose from. I’m definitely pinning like crazy!
Onto the party!
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 145 LINK PARTY HOSTS
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Fetor to Fetching @ Everything Karupped
Sherry’s favorite – Pallet Pumpkins – Fall is Here! @ The Apple Street Cottage
Cristy’s favorite – Hot Spiced Cider @ Marilyn’s Treats
Angie’s favorite – Fetor to Fetching @ Everything Karupped
Heidi’s favorite – Overnight Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Lacie’s favorite – Pumpkin Coffee Cake Donuts @ Delightful E Made
Debra’s favorite – Pumpkin Gingerbread Truffles @ Play Dates to Parties
Liz’s favorite – Sloppy Joe Nachos Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
Donna’s favorite – No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Homemade Chewy Granola Bars @ Mainly Homemade
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog link party, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 145 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love