You know the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, right? These Easy Valentine Treats are the perfect way to get there. Since Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, I’ve rounded up some easy Valentine treats for you to make and share the love.
*Looking for the Funtastic Friday Link Party? Keep reading.
Easy Valentine Treats
Chocolate Cherry Pop Tarts by Tinselbox
No Bake Mini Raspberry Mousse Tarts by Cooking On The Front Burners
Red Velvet Skillet Cookie by The Frugal Foodie Mama
Cupid Munch by Easy Peasy Pleasy psst..it’s not popcorn.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn by Embellishmints
Valentine Muddy Buddies by Promisingly Pennywise
Skinny Strawberry Poke Cake by Easy Peasy Pleasy
Cherry Almond Sweetheart Scones by I Should Be Mopping The Floor
4 Ingredient Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Easy Peasy Pleasy
Red Velvet Fudge by The Country Chic Cottage
Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Tarts by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Strawberry Coffee Cake Donuts by Delightful E Made
I hope you enjoy a few of these Easy Valentine Treats!
Now onto the link party!
Funtastic Friday Link Party 113
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Decorate Your Mantel with Burlap Garlands and Red Hearts @ Petticoat Junktion
Angie’s favorite – Beverage Cabinet Project: How To Upcycle Used Furniture @ Petticoat Junktion
Donella’s favorite – Scrapbook Paper Heart Wreath @ Typically Simple
Donna’s favorite – DIY Shiplap vs Planked Wood Walls @ H20 Bungalow
Heidi’s favorite – I Love You Printable: Perfect Print for Valentine’s Day @ Simply Designing
Kimm’s favorite – Puppy Love Infinity Scarf @ Whistle and Ivy
Debra’s favorite – Chocolate Cherry Pop Tarts @ Tinselbox
Liz’s favorite – Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treats @ A Cultivated Nest
Sherry’s favorite – How To Make Soft Pink Cotton Candy Apples @ Rose Bakes
Lacie’s favorite – Raspberry Mousse Tarts @ Cooking on the Front Burner
Joyce’s favorite – Blunt “NotYour-Average” Valentine’s @ Tinselbox
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love