4 Ingredient Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies

OMG! These cookies are soooo delicious! You will never believe how easy they are to make. Let me just tell you,Β they will make your kitchen smell divine! I make these 4 Ingredient Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies all the time for the hubby. He loves them. Basically, he loves anything strawberry. I thought since they are so “perfectly pink”, wouldn’t these cookies be perfect for Valentine’s Day?

Do you want to see how easy these Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies really are? There are only 4 ingredients and they are oh so scrumptious! Perfect for Valentine's Day or any other day!

You can whip these bad boys up in no time and there is no mixer needed. Anytime, I’m in need of a quick treat, this is my go to.Β Once you see how easy these cookies are to make and to customize to your liking, it will be your go to cookie recipe too.

The recipe is so easy, you almost don’t need a recipe. It all starts with your, wait for it…favorite box of cake mix. Add in some oil, eggs, chips and voila…the easiest most delicious cookies that literally take less than 20 minutes to make from start to finish.

Do you want to see how easy these Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies really are There are only 4 ingredients and they are oh so scrumptious! These would be great for Valentine's Day or any other day for that matter

I’ve customized these cookies in many different ways but so far I’ve only put 3 on the blog. You can check out the other 2 variations while you are here. One is Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and the other is Cinnamon Bun Cake Mix Cookies.

Now for the Recipe!

UPDATE 1/27/2017-Hey folks! I have received several questions and comments regarding these cookies. I made a batch this weekend and took some step by step photos to make them even easier for you. Just hit the play button to see the what ingredients I use, the consistency of the batter,Β and tools I use.

4 Ingredient Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients

• 1 Box Strawberry Cake Mix
  • 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
  • 2 Eggs
  • 2 cups White Chocolate Chips

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large bowl until combined. Mix in white chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed. Place heaping spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 14 mins. Let set on pan for 2 mins then remove to a wire rack for cooling. Eat and enjoy!

www.easypeasypleasy.com

See, I told you these 4 Ingredient Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies were easy. The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for the cookies to bake.

A quick tip…I like to use a small cookie scoop, you know, the ones that look like a miniature ice cream scoop? A couple of scoops of batter and the cookies come out perfect every time.

Perfect for Valentine's Day or any day....Do you want to see how easy these 4 Ingredient Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies really are? They are oh so scrumptious!

I also have the cutest little Valentine Treat Bag Toppers that would be perfect for handing out these cookies. You can click the link below the picture to find these printables.

Print these free Valentine Treat Bag Toppers to make your own party favor bags.

Valentine Treat Bag Toppers

I’ve got some more Valentine’s ideas coming your way soon so go ahead and stick around to see what Easy Peasy Pleasy ideas I’ve got up my sleeve!

To get all things Easy Peasy Sent right to your inbox!

35 thoughts on “4 Ingredient Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies

1. My kids love cake mix cookies. I make the strawberry cookies all the time and they love it. The only thing is that I feel like it needs to be eaten fresh for the best texture. After a day or two it seems to get harder.

• lacier77 says:

Hey Erlene!!! These cookies are a win win for my family too! I must say we never have any leftovers no matter the version I concoct! I keep mine completely covered after they cool. How do you store yours?

2. Nicci says:

I just picture them being really runny when you try to scoop them onto a cookie sheet. Is that not the case? Very curious to try!

• lacier77 says:

Hey Nicci! No they are not runny at all. There isn’t as much liquid added when you make the cake mix into cookies. They spread a little compared to a traditional cookie dough but turn out great every time! I even let my 10 yr old take over.

• Nicci says:

Great! I plan to use only a can of sprite zero in place of eggs, water and oil to make it healthier (I do this with cupcakes and cake as well), so hoping that doesn’t affect it! looking forward to trying this!

• lacier77 says:

Hi Rosie. So sorry they turned out runny. Did you measure the oil in a wet ingredient measuring cup or a dry ingredient measuring cup? That’s first thought that popped in my head.

• lacier77 says:

Hey Marie! Thanks for stopping by. I usually get 2 1/2 dozen out of one cake mix. I use a small scoop (looks like an ice cream scoop) that holds 1 tablespoon and double it for each cookie. Let me know if that helps or you need more info. 😊

3. These cookies are the easiest thing I’ve ever made! And the most delicious cookie ever!! My family is captivated and I can’t wait to make more!

• lacier77 says:

Hey Kristen! I’m so sorry to hear you had problems. Have you noticed a difference in oven settings or cook times with any other recipes that you’ve tried? The only thing I can think of is maybe the difference of the pans? I use a thick cookie sheet. Could that be the difference? I’m here for you if you want to give them another shot. You can email me anytime!

4. sylvia Fitchett says:

my name is Sylvia. This seems like a great recipe. My co-worker made some red velvet white chocolate chip cookies. They were great.
    Question: has anyone tried this recipe with butter instead of oil? I think this would make the cookies more chewy.

• lacier77 says:

Hey Sylvia. I’ve never tried with butter. A cake mix is cheap enough that it would be worth a try. If you do, let us know how it turns out.

5. Shari says:

When you say 2 small cookie scoops, can you tell me how you get them ‘together’….like how they are put on the cookie sheet? I hope that isn’t a stupid question, but I want mine to look like your’s πŸ™‚ Thank you, can’t wait to try them!

• Shari Duncan says:

Thank you so much Lacie! I will look there! I’m so excited I found you on Pinterest, I love ‘easy’! The best meals are usually the easiest, I have come to find out. And I’m more likely to make them lol. I have subscribed to your site, and I bought my cake mix yesterday, so I will be making these soon! Thanks again!

• lacier77 says:

Thank you Shari! I use one of those small scoops that looks like an ice cream scoop. I’m making a batch of cookies soon and will take a picture of the scoop. Hopefully that will make it even easier. Thank you sooo much for your feedback. Sometimes I’m so involved in my habits that I forget y’all might not have the same kitchen tools I have. I appreciate you!

• lacier77 says:

Hi Nicole. The chips don’t really blend in. Just scoop and place on the pan. I give a little press with my fingers. The cake mixture will bake down and around the chips. Hope that helps. 😊