Welcome to Funtastic Friday Link Party 136! I hope you all are doing your best to beat the heat. It’s almost back to school time. I’m looking for great back to school ideas to feature on social media. Can’t wait to see your ideas. Come link up!
We’re still looking for bloggers to help us host Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, please contact any of our hosts.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Bread Box Makeover @ Kingsbury Brook Farm
Sherry’s favorite – Homemade Vanilla Lip Balm @ midwest modern mamma
Donna’s favorite – Fairy Garden with A Pool @ Resin Crafts
Angie’s favorite – How To Create Amazing Craft Room Storage @ Just Measuring Up
Debra’s favorite – Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars with Chocolate Frosting @ Brooklyn Farm Girl
Liz’s favorite – Create A Life Management Plan @ Mamma Finds Her Way
Heidi’s favorite – Make it: Window Flower Box @ The Shoppe Blog
Lacie’s favorite – Easy Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog link party, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 136 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love