Each nominee must have under 200 followers.
Thank and link to the nominating blog.
Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees.
Nominate a few blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated.
Write a post containing the questions.
Include these rules in the post.
I was nominated for The Liebster Award by https://redbirdrecipes.com/. Thank you so much for the nomination! I’m truly greatful!
Here are the questions I was asked:
1) If you could own any type of farm in the world what kind would it be? Chickens, corn, vineyard, etc.
A salsa farm…lol. We eat salsa like crazy. For the last two years, I have grown everything needed to make fresh salsa. I have canned it but for no good reason because it gets eaten up faster than I can grow more tomatoes.
2) Would you rather have the gift of breathing underwater or flying?
Flying…Road trips would be a lot shorter if I could fly instead.
3) What would your last meal be?
Chicken Cordon Bleu and Fettuccine Alfredo with anything chocolate for dessert. Forget the healthy veggies…it is my last meal after all.
4) What is something you have always wanted to learn how to cook or prepare in the kitchen but haven’t?
Something that looks like art on a plate.
5) If you could have 1 exotic animal as a pet what would it be? What would you name it?
I would let my kiddo pick this one.
6) Would you rather go on a 1 week safari in Africa or a 2 week ski trip in Colorado?
Ski trip to Colorado.
7) What is your favorite feature about yourself? Hair, sense of humor, etc.
This one is hard…My friends tell me that I’m generous so that’s what I will go with.
8) If you could change any major event in history would you do it? If so, what would you change?
9) Sweet or Unsweet cornbread?
10) If your kitchen could talk, what would it tell you?
You are the best cook in the whole wide world…LOL! No, it would say, “Lacie, could you be any messier!?”
Here are my nominees:
Here are the questions I’m asking you:
1) What is your best photography tip?
2) What’s the best tip you learned from a fellow blogger?
3) What’s the most profound way you’ve helped a fellow blogger?
4) What’s your most favorite blog post you’ve written? Link the post.
5) What’s the one thing in the whole entire world that makes you happy?
6) Antique or brand new?
7) Would you rather read a good book or watch a movie?
8) What’s the last thing you recorded on TV?
9) What is your favorite way to use Sirarcha?
10) What is your favorite restaurant and favorite meal you order?