Welcome to Funtastic Friday Link Party #88! Who wants to play high low? There’s nothing to it really…just a fun way to share your high and your low for the week. I thought it would be a great way to get to know each other better. My high for the week is…The kiddo started school on Monday and he has been excited to go everyday. Blessing! My low for the week…it won’t stop raining! It’s been raining for 5 days straight. I told the kiddo that this must be what it’s like to live in Seattle. What is your high and low? Leave it in the comments. I can’t wait to hear from you!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
10 Easy Back to School Breakfast Ideas @ (mainly) homemade
- Sherry’s pick: Homemade Peanut Butter Brownies @ Country Mouse City Spouse
- Lindsay’s pick: Ikea Lamp Hack -Pimp your Rismon Lampshade with Maps @ Pillar Box Blue
- Donna’s pick: Tostadas (Vegetarian or Not) @ Art from my Table
- Mistie’s pick: How To Make Pretty Paper Flower Envelopes @ heart handmade uk
- Laci’s pick: Summer Desktop Organization Wallpapers @ Refined Rooms
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party #88.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Don’t forget to sign up below to receive an email when the Funtastic Friday Link Party #88 and all future parties go live.