Hey Y’all! How’s back to school treating you? I was so not ready for summer vacation to end. It’s been crazy busy around here but still trying to make life easier…like by grabbing a rotisserie chicken for dinner. Thank you rotisserie chicken! Got any easy weeknight meal tips? Leave a comment or link them up.
Interested in hosting a link party? We’re always looking for bloggers to join us as party hosts. If you’re interested, get in touch with me or one of the hosts.
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Easy DIY to Fill the Small Gap Under Cabinets @ Abbotts At Home
Sherry’s favorite – Reese’s Pretzel Bars @ Butter with A Side of Bread
Michele’s favorite – Stenciled Wood Hangars to Display Artwork @ Fresh Vintage by Lisa
Donna’s favorite – Six Things Every Kitchen Remodel Needs @ Jennifer Allwood
Debra’s favorite – Frozen Hot Chocolate @ Clean & Scentsible
Lacie’s favorite – Cappuccino Cheesecake @ Simply Stacie
Heidi’s favorite – Apple Cobbler @ Cincy Shopper
Shea’s favorite – Pretty DIY Fall Wreath – 3 Ways @ Run To Radiance
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog link party, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 192 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated