If you love pumpkin and you love cinnamon rolls then you will love this 5 Ingredient Cinnamon Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread. Yes! You heard me right. There are only 5 simple ingredients. I’m talking, a super easy recipe that will hit your pumpkin sweet tooth and have you pulling for more.
If you’ve ever tried my Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Turnovers you’ll see I’ve taken my favorite pumpkin ingredients and made them into a loaf….that literally just pulls apart. I can’t forget to mention how delicious your house will smell. Fall will be ushered in by the smell of the oven.
Literally the hardest part of this 5 Ingredient Cinnamon Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread is waiting out the bake time. It’s some serious torture waiting to pull and taste some of this bread. But it will be all worth the wait. Once you let the cream cheese soften, it only takes about 10 minutes to prepare. Then you wait for the oven to do it’s magic.
Easy Peasy Pleasy Tips
- Make sure your cream cheese has fully softened.
- Use a mixer to mix the pumpkin cream cheese mixture to make it quick and easy but you can totally mix it by hand to build up those arm muscles.
- Pull out a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper to work with the cinnamon rolls. They won’t stick as your working with them.
- A quick spray of non stick cooking spray will make easy removal from the pan.
To make it look really pretty…
- Place a half roll in your loaf pan/dish at one narrow end to the right side. Hold the pan at an upward angle. Spread a spoonful of your pumpkin cream cheese mixture on the exposed side of your roll. Add another half roll up against the mixture but to the left side to create an off set pattern. Keep repeating layers.
Grab a couple convenience items form the store and hit your pantry to satisfy that pumpkin sweet tooth with this indulgent 5 Ingredient Cinnamon Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread.
Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread
- 1 can large cinnamon Rolls, 5 count
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Layout a piece of wax or parchment paper. Place each cinnamon roll on wax paper and cut in half ending up with 10 halves. Save the icing for later. Mix softened cream cheese, pumpkin, powdered sugar, and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl until well combined. Place a half roll in your loaf pan/dish at one narrow end. Hold the pan at an upward angle. Spread a spoonful of your pumpkin cream cheese mixture on the exposed side of your roll. Add another half roll up against the mixture overlapping but to the left side to create an offset pattern. Add more pumpkin cream cheese mixture and repeat layers until all cinnamon roll halves are used. Bake 30 minutes then check to see if tops are getting to brown. If so, loosely cover with foil. Cook 15 minutes longer. Check the center of the loaf to see if done. If it’s still a little doughy, replace foil and continue to bake for 5 minute increments until done. Let cool on a wire rack. Eat and Enjoy!