Welcome to Funtastic Friday Link Party #92!
Hey all! Last week I attended Megaphone Summit 2016. It’s a conference for bloggers and entrepreneurs. What an amazing experience. I learned so much and had the chance to meet so many new people. My biggest take away was…as bloggers, we shouldn’t feel like we are in competition with other. We should help each other and lift each other up. Words to live by in my book.
We have a new host this week. Please join us in welcoming Angie, a DIY blogger at Ambient Wares. Make sure and show her some love.
MEET THE HOSTS
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
- Sherry’s favorite – Spooky Halloween Lantern Craft @ Creatively Homemade
- Lindsay’s favorite – Apple Cider Mimosas @ If you give a blonde a kitchen
- Donna’s favorite – A Once Boring Vintage Kitchen Hutch @ Unique Junktique
- Mistie’s favorite – Top Airlines Travel Tips From A Seasoned Traveler @ Crazy Organized
- Lacie’s favorite – Hot Apple Dip @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Angie’s favorite – 1970s Living Room Makeover @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party #92.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Subscribe to Blog via Email