The countdown is really on! Only 11 days until Christmas. Can you believe it? The gift shopping is pretty much wrapped up but I’ve still got to buy groceries. I cook Christmas Dinner at my house every year. I cook all of our traditional food and no longer even need to look at a recipe. What are your favorite traditional foods for the Holiday?
We’re looking for a few more bloggers to help us host Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, get in touch with me or one of the other hosts.
Time to party! Come link up with us.
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 157 LINK PARTY HOSTS
We would love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Penguin Cookies – The Perfect Holiday Recipe! @ Delightful E Made
Donna’s favorite – Wee Little Gnome Pom Pom Ornaments @ Flamingo Toes
Cristy’s favorite – Dipped Oreo Reindeer Cookies @ The Mandatory Mooch
Heidi’s favorite – Cranberry Salas @ Bombshell Bling
Lacie’s favorite – Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie Bars @ Housewife How-Tos
Sherry’s favorite – Apple Orange Cranberry Sangria – Make a Pitcher! @ aka design
Debra’s favorite – Penguin Cookies – The Perfect Holiday Recipe! @ Delightful E Made
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog link party, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 157 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love