Welcome to the Funtastic Friday link party 172! Thank y’all so much for checking out my biscuit recipe. It was the most viewed link from last week’s link up. I guessing your Easter shopping and planning is done. Wrapped mine up today….nothing like a little procrastination.
We’re always looking for bloggers to join our party hosts. If you’re interested, please get in touch with me or one of the other hosts.
Here’s wishing you a HAPPY EASTER! Now onto the party.
Meet the Funtastic Friday 172 Link Party Hosts
We would love for you all to follow us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Homemade Biscuits Using Only 4 Ingredients @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Debra’s favorite – Homemade Biscuits Using Only 4 Ingredients @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Bath Bombs @ Run to Radiance
Michele’s favorite – Pastiera Napoletana @ Olives & Okra
Sherry’s favorite – Chicken Butt Coasters @ EyeLoveKnots
Lacie’s favorite – Easy Bunny Tail Cupcakes @ Happy Family Blog
Donna’s favorite – Quilted Spring Pot Holder Set @ i should be mopping the floor
Cristy’s favorite – DIY Chalkboard Easter Eggs @ Celebrating Everyday Life
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog link party, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 172 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love