Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail and he is getting hungry! A quick and easy 3 ingredient snack is just what Peter Cottontail needs and you’ll love it too!
This stuff never last long in my house!
- 2 bags of Puffcorn
- 1 bar of Vanilla Almond Bark (24 oz)
- Easter egg coated chocolate candies
- Chop up Almond Bark.
- Place in microwavable bowl and melt in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Dump both bags of Puffcorn in a huge bowl and pour melted Almond Bark over the top.
- Mix the Puffcorn and Almond Bark together until all Puffcorn is coated evenly.
- Spread the coated Puffcorn evenly onto wax paper and let harden.
- Mix coated Puffcorn with Easter egg coated chocolate candies and you’re all done!
More versions of MUNCH…
Give this snack a try! It’s delicious and super easy for a quick Easter inspired treat! Let me know what you think!
For all things Easy Peasy delivered to your inbox sign up under the follow me section!
4 thoughts on “Bunny Munch”
What an easy, peasy snack! Easy to make and easy to eat! My kids love this kind of treat! Thanks for sharing at Welcome Home Wednesdays! See you again tomorrow!
Thank you Erin! I will see you tomorrow!
Looks addictive! Yum! 😉
Comments are closed.