Welcome to Funtastic Friday Link Party #71! Did you know that April is Volunteer Appreciation Month? I didn’t until I heard it on the radio the other day. That explains why the kiddo’s school does a volunteer breakfast in April every year! At the beginning of the school year I made some cute PTO Survival Kits for all of the PTO Officers and for our volunteers of the month throughout the year. It’s the perfect way to survive the PTO apocalypse and an inexpensive gift to give to those hardworking volunteers! If you’re looking for a silly and fun way to show volunteers appreciation, you should check it out here.
We’re also looking for one more host. If you’re interested, send me an email with the url to your blog.
Now onto Funtastic Friday Link Party #71!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
6 Things I’ve Learned From 6 Years of Blogging @ Healthy Helper
- Sherry’s pick – New Crochet Projects @ Over The Apple Tree
- Lindsay’s pick – DIY Marble Color Block Planters @ Inside the Fox Den
- Donna’s pick – Repurposed A Faux Wooden Ship Wheel @ A Vintage Green
- Sheri’s pick – Stir Fry Chicken Noodle Bowl @ Tumbleweed Contessa
- Mistie’s pick – Two-Bite Chocolate Chip Scones @ If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
- Victoria’s pick – Take A Seat: Industrial Chair Makeover @ Altered Artworks
- Laci’s pick – Vintage 60’s Step Stool Gets A Makeover @ Paint Yourself A Smile
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):