Welcome to Funtastic Friday Link Party #73! This week has been one of my most favorite weeks of the whole school year…Teacher Appreciation Week! One of my favorite things to do as a PTO President is to spoil the teachers! It’s been a wonderful week of food, decorations and fun! I can’t wait to tell you all about it next week! I just need a little spare time to get it all set up just right! In the meantime, it’s Mother’s Day weekend…yay!!! I am so ready! I get to take my 7th annual Mother’s Day getaway trip with my girlfriends! So, while I’m gone I want to leave you with a fabulous recipe that would be great for Mother’s Day. It’s one of my most popular recipes on Pinterest! My Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches are so easy and delicious, I promise you will love them!
Now onto Funtastic Friday Link Party #73!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
The Technical Tip You Need To Know As A Beginner Blogger @ Setting My Intention
- Sherry’s fav = Carrot Coconut CrumbleS Sundae @ Cookilicious
- Lindsay’s fav = DIY Pallet Sign @ Twenty Something in the 2010s
- Donna’s fav = Fashion Plates: DIY Sewing Pattern Wall Art @ Sadie Seasongoods
- Sheri’s fav = Photo Tip Friday: Learn the Craft of Photography @ Mary Denman
- Mistie’s fav = A Transformation Tale – Vintage Mirror to Command Center @ The Navage Patch
- Victoria’s fav = DIY Carousel Jewelry Organizer @ The Navage Patch
- Laci’s fav = Coastal Wine Bottle Upcycle @ Across the Boulevard
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):