Welcome to Funtastic Friday Link Party #74! I have had three of the most insanely busy weeks with PTO and all things school related! I’m sure you can tell by now that I am obviously not super mom. I just can’t find the time to get it all done. Right now is that moment when I wonder how some women make it look so easy??? I am truly great full for my wonderful husband, because without him I may have lost my sense of humor. He is an extremely supportive man who helps me get through everything! Next week I will be back to the regularly scheduled program and pumping out new posts! In honor of my amazing husband and a highly viewed recipe on the blog, you can check out my hubby’s most requested meal!…Greek Steak Pitas!
Now onto Funtastic Friday Link Party #74!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
DIY Reusable Swiffer Sweeper Cloths @ Promisingly Pennywise
- Sherry’s fav – Mini Derby Pies @ If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
- Lindsay’s fav – Organizing Your Planner and A Birthday Party @ DIY Adulation
- Donna’s fav – Kitchen Drawer Organization @ Refined Rooms
- Sheri’s fav – Fairy Garden Pool Tutorial @ Upcycled Nest
- Mistie’s fav – We Always Remember @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Victoria’s fav – Upcycled City Maps onto Table Maps @ Pillar Box Blue
- Laci’s fav – How To Make Money Blogging @ Medium Sized Family
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Thank you for stopping by and linking up at Funtastic Friday Link Party #74!!! I am looking for ideas on how to accomplish it all!…Any Suggestions???