Welcome to Funtastic Friday Link Party 102! Happy Thanksgiving!
It’s been a crazy few weeks in my life but I am so very thankful to have the chance to spend time with my family today. Round #1 done and round #2 starts tomorrow with the hubby’s family. I’m starting on some desserts and appetizers here in a few minutes. My cheese ball recipe is a must bring to every gathering. I’m so THANKFUL when someone asks me to bring this cheese ball because it’s so easy to make and there are only 4 ingredients. It’s the little things folks, it’s the little things. Only problem…there are never any leftovers. I hope you all are enjoying your Thanksgiving. Let me know what you are thankful for on this holiday of giving thanks.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Our Kitchen Renovation @ Small House
Debra’s favorites | DIY Etched Merry Christmas Plates @ Eccentricities by JVG | Creamy Tomato Spinach Tortellini Soup @ Cooking on the Front Burner | Triple Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie @ Marilyn’s Treats |
Mistie’s favorites | Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Brownies @ Courtney’s Cookbook | Roasted Apple Cranberry Sauce @ Strength and Sunshine | Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash Bread Stuffing @ Dad Whats 4 Dinner |
I can’t wait to see what gets posted to Funtastic Friday Link Party 102!
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party 102.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.