Easter is almost here so I’ve rounded up some super easy sweet Easter Treat ideas from the Funtastic Friday Link Party. I’m always amazed at the creativity of fellow bloggers. (Thank Y’all for linking up!) These ideas top the charts. Go ahead, make Easter just a little sweeter with these fabulously easy Easter Treats. If you’re a blogger, the Funtastic Friday link Party is below.
Easter Treats 1-8.
- Crispy Rice Easter Egg Treats from Kids Activities Blog
- Fudgy Easter Cookie Cutter Gifts from Desperately Seeking Gina
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes from My Thoughts Ideas And Ramblings
- 3 Ingredient Bunny Munch…It’s not popcorn from Easy Peasy Pleasy
- Easter Egg Nest Cake from Rose Bakes
- Milano Cookie Easter Eggs from The Monday Box
- Chocolate Confetti Easter Eggs from Clean and Scentsible
- Easter Sugar Cookie Dough Bark from Juggling Act Mama
Easter Treats 9-16.
- 9. No Bake Peanut Butter Nest Cookies from Dear Crissy
- 10. Peanut Butter Eggs from Typically Simple
- 11. Bunny Butt Cookies from My Thoughts Ideas And Ramblings
- 12. Bunny Tail Easter Muddy Buddies from Embellishmints
- 13. Easter Surprise Cupcakes from Kids Activities Blog
- 14. Peeking Peeps Ice Cream Push Pops from Sparkle Living Blog
- 15. Chocolate Easter Eggs With Cheesecake Filling from All Thats Jas
- 16. Easter Pretzel Chick Treats from Cincy Shopper
I hope you give some of these easy Easter Treats a try and have fun pinning on Pinterest!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Funtastic Friday Link Party 121!
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 121!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
SHIPLAP with NO power tools @ repurpose and upcycle
Sherry’s favorite – Garden Planter: Spring Planting Guide @ Five Spot Green Living
Donella’s favorite – DIY Carrot Pouch Candy Tutorial @ Gluesticks
Angie’s favorite – DIY Metal Side Table @ Wonderfully Made
Joyce’s favorite – Mexican Corn Salad @ A Dish of Daily Life
Heidi’s favorite – Lemon Petits Fours Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
Kimm’s favorite – DIY Age Plastic Terra Cotta Flower Pots @ Dazzle While Frazzled
Debra’s favorite – Steak and Cheese Bomb Rolls @ Juggling Act Mama
Lacie’s favorite – Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs @ Typically Simple
Donna’s favorite – Hand-Painted Confetti Flower Pot @ Sparkle
Liz’s favorite – Sunshine Salad @ Simply Stacie
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love