School is almost out! Tomorrow is my last day to pack a lunch and do car rider line for over 2 months. I might be just a tad bit excited. Are you ready for school to be out?
Are you interested in joining us? We’re always looking for bloggers to join us as party hosts. Our rules are simple. If you’re interested in joining us, get in touch with me or one of the other party hosts. We look forward to hearing from you.
Onto the Party!
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Wooden Mason Jar Craft @ 5 Minutes for Mom
Debra’s favorite – Frosted Lemonade @ Delightful E Made
Michele’s favorite – Mother’s Day Gift – DIY Hand Towels @ Lily Ardor
Shea’s favorite – Simple DIY Macrame Plant Hangars @ Kreative K
Heidi’s favorite – Fresh Watermelon Salsa with Cucumbers and Peppers @ April Golightly
Lacie’s favorite – Cracker Pudding @ Simple Stacie
Donna’s favorite – Making A Memory Wreath @ My Family Thyme
Sherry’s favorite – How To Make An Easy Frame Organizer @ The Boondocks Blog
Cristy’s favorite – DIY Stay Awhile Sign with Free Printable @ The Navage Patch
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog link party, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 179 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love