Welcome to the Funtastic Friday Link Party 188.
I just realized that there are only 4 weeks until school starts up in my neck of the woods. This summer has flown by. How’s your summer treating you?
Interested in hosting a link party? We’re always looking for bloggers to join us as party hosts. If you’re interested, get in touch with me or one of the hosts.
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Sherry’s favorite – Golden Rod Tank Top @ Winding Road Crochet
Debra’s favorite – No Churn Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream @ Cincy Shopper
Michele’s favorite – 6 Unique Paper Crafts @ Suzy’s Sitcom
Heidi’s favorite – Easy No Cook Smores Parfaits @ Live Love Texas
Shea’s favorite – Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath @ The Happy Housie
Cristy’s favorite – Unicorn Ice Cream Cake @ Flour On My Face
Donna’s favorite – Blue Pineapple Painted Serving Tray @ Sparkle Living Blog
Lacie’s favorite – Chipotle Rubbed Smoked Pork Tenderloin Canapes @ The Black Peppercorn
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog link party, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 188 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated