Welcome to Funtastic Friday Link Party 189! We are so glad you’re here! Get ready to link up your favorite blog posts and/or check out tons of great ideas!
Interested in hosting a link party? We’re always looking for bloggers to join us as party hosts. If you’re interested, get in touch with me or one of the hosts.
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Some New Old Stuff…Mid Summer Edition @ A Day of Small Things
Sherry’s favorite – Farmhouse Summer Porch Decor @ twelve on main
Debra’s favorite – The Best Zucchini Bars @ Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Shea’s favorite – 5 Decorating Mistakes I Made and the Lessons I Learned @ Thistlewood Farms
Lacie’s favorite – Festive Sweet Corn Guacamole Recipe @ Hello Creative Family
Cristy’s favorite – No Dough Cookie Dough Bars @ A Mom’s Take
Michele’s favorite – Upcycled Rock Collection Box @ The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Donna’s favorite – Succulent Craft Ideas @ Organized Island
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog link party, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 189 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated