We are getting a head start on the link party this week so you can relax and spend time with your family. I hope y’all have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving! Now it’s time to show us your best Christmas ideas. I can’t wait to see what you link up!
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Making Ornaments from Seasoning Shakers @ Chas’ Crazy Creations
Debra’s favorite – 3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Fudge @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Heid’s favorite – How To Upcycle Packageing Into A Gingerbread Garland @ Pillar Box Blue
Donna’s favorite – Best Vintage Christmas Decoration Ideas @ Abbotts At Home
Sherry’s favorite – DIY Seating Tag Bottles For Thanksgiving Dinner @ Decor Craft Design
Lacie’s favorite – Thanksgiving Turkey Place Cards @ Desperately Seeking Gina
Shea’s favorite – Easy Thanksgiving Tablescape @ Desperately Seeking Gina
Michele’s favorite – Vintage Shoe Form Upcycle Christmas Inspired @ The CSI Project
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog link party, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 204 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated