Welcome to Funtastic Friday Link Party #94!
I want to extend an invite…Join me and nine other bloggers on October 1 through October 31, 2016 for our first annual Halloween Blog Hop & $100 Giveaway. This is a great opportunity to revive your favorite Halloween posts. Link up Halloween recipes, crafts, DIY props and decor, party themes, game ideas, traditions, DIY costumes, and your favorite spooky stories! The giveaway winner will be announced on October 31st along with our favorites from the party. We’re still looking for up to three more bloggers to help co-host the Funtastic Friday Link Party. Get in touch with me or one of the other hosts if you’re interested in joining us. Now on to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
MOST VIEWED (TIE)
My “Fallidays” Wreath with Homemade Repurposed Wire Ribbon @ Sadie Seasongoods
DIY Hot Cider Sign @ i should be mopping the floor
- Sherry’s favorite – Raspberries – The Gem of the Berry Garden @ Floyd Family Homestead
- Donna’s favorite – Halloween Pictures @ building our hive
- Mistie’s – favorite – Farmhouse Fall Kitchen @ Kingsbury Brook Farm
- Lacie’s favorite – DIY Hot Cider Sign @ i should be mopping the floor
- Angie’s favorite – A Hexagon Pumpkin @ Dukes & Duchesses
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party #94.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.