Welcome to the Funtastic Friday Link Party #96! If you haven’t already done so, please join us for our Halloween Blog Hop & $100 Giveaway. This is a great opportunity to revive your favorite Halloween posts. Link up Halloween recipes, crafts, DIY props and decor, party themes, game ideas, traditions, DIY costumes, and your favorite spooky stories! The giveaway winner will be announced on October 31st along with our favorites from the party.
We’re still looking for up to three more bloggers to help cohost Funtastic Friday. Get in touch with me or one of the other hosts if you’re interested in joining us.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
MOST VIEWED (TIE)
- Sherry’s favs | DIY Rustic Pumpkin Patch @ Sweet Parrish | Moist Pumpkin Cake @ Joyful Homemaking | Witch Tonic Printable Tags @ Building Our Hive |
- Donna’s favs | Free Thanksgiving Printable @ i should be mopping the floor | Mums the Word: Straw Tote Pumpkin Planter @ Sadie Seasongoods | Hatch Green Chile Chicken and Dumplings @ Tumbleweed Contessa
- Mistie’s favs | Buckets of Apples and Gallons of Honey for Rosh Hashanah @ Aluminum Foiled Kitchen | Finishing Painted Projects @ A Vintage Green | Simple Soups: Irish Yellow Broth @ Nancy On The Home Front
- Lacie’s favs | Fabulous, Frugal Flowerpot Costume @ Syncopated Mama | Rustic DIY Owl Wall Art @ KreativK | How to Make A Drop Cloth Envelope Pillow Cover @ i should be mopping the floor
- Angie’s favs | Where to Find Reclaimed Wood @ The Handyman’s Daughter | DIY Creepy Halloween Hand Picture Frame @ Giggles Galore | Mums the Word: Straw Tote Pumpkin Planter @ Sadie Seasongoods |
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party #96.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.