Welcome to the Funtastic Friday Link party 181! I hope y’all all had a great Memorial Day Weekend! I don’t know about y’all but the heat is stifling in my area. I’m not sure if I prefer the heat or the cold. What about you?
We’re always looking for bloggers to join us as party hosts. If you are interested, please contact me or one of the other hosts.
Now onto the party!
Meet the Funtastic Friday Party Hosts
We’d love it if you followed us on social media.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Cristy @ Happy Family Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Michele @ Coastal Bohemian | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Shea @ The Fogue Abode | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
MOST VIEWED (and Michele’s favorite)
Patriotic Military Wreath @ Modern on Monticello
Sherry’s favorite – Uncle Sam’s Hat Vase @ The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Cristy’s favorite – Flag Sugar Cookies @ Gluesticks
Shea’s favorite – DIY Printable Father’s Day Card @ My Printly
Heidi’s favorite – DIY 2×4 Bench @ Sweet Pea
Lacie’s favorite – How To Make Quick Stove Top Granola @ Walking on Sunshine
Donna’s favorite – DIY Dog Cooling Mat @ Diane Rambles
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog link party, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
Funtastic Friday 181 Link Party Rules
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated