The Super Bowl is just a few days a way. Whether you watch for the game, the halftime show, or the ads…we all watch for the food. The big game requires delicious eats so I’ve rounded up 12 Super Bowl Food ideas that will have you winning on Sunday. If you’re looking for the Funtastic Friday Link Party, It’s still here. Keep reading.
Super Bowl Food Ideas – Dips
- Seven Layer Dip Football Bowls by Easy Peasy Pleasy
- White Pizza Dip by A Night Owl Blog
- Hot Queso Blanco Dip by Delightful E Made
- Jalapeno Beer Queso by Growing Up Gabel
Super Bowl Food Ideas – Appetizers
- Buffalo Chicken Taquitos by Easy Peasy Pleasy
- Jalapeno Duck Poppers by Easy Peasy Pleasy
- Tailgate Chopped Tater Tots by Giggle Galore
- Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings by A Dish of Daily Life
- Mini Sweet & Spicy Cheese Balls by Dad Whats 4 Dinner
- Chicken Parm Sliders by Home Cooking Memories
Super Bowl Food Ideas – Sweets
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Footballs by Easy Peasy Pleasy
- 3 Ingredient Football Munch by Easy Peasy Pleasy
Now onto the the party.
Welcome to Funtastic Friday Link Party 112!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
DIY Travel Kit @ Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Angie’s favorite – Reupholstered Vintage Diner Set @ Gluesticks
- Heidi’s favorite – Farmhouse Style Storage @ Reinvented
- Sherry’s favorite – Peanut Butter Tarts @ Dad What’s 4 Dinner
- Lacie’s favorite – Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings @ A Dish of Daily Life
- Kimm’s favorite – Crockpot Ginger Ale Pulled Pork @ Aspiring Small Town Girl
- Debra’s favorite – Instant Pot Turkey Chili @ Art from My Table
- Donella’s favorite – Dr. Seuss Lorax Pretzels @ The Country Chic Cottage
- Donna’s favorite – Valentine’s Day Jigglers @ Life, Love & Thyme
- Liz’s favorite – Upcycled Valentine’s Decor @ Refresh Living
- Joyce’s favorite – How to Grow Your Blog with Twitter Lists @ Pineapple and Main
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to “Easy Peasy Pleasy” or one of the party hosts (copy and paste the code below the button onto your blog text tab or text widget):
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday Link Party.
Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Easy Peasy Pleasy. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love